These cranberry tortilla pinwheel wraps are a perfect holiday appetizer. They’re just bursting with festive color. Red cranberries pop against the creamy white cheese and dark green spinach. The flavor is a perfect blend of sweet and savory, and they’re filling, too. If you need to feed a lot of people, these will help you get there.
For a little crunch, try them with the addition of walnuts, too!
Cranberry, Spinach Pinwheels
Serves 4 as an appetizer
- 2 large spinach tortillas
- 1 package cream cheese (8 oz.), room temperature
- 3/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves, loosely packed
- 3/4 cup dried low-sugar cranberries
- 1/4 cup green onion, thinly chopped
- 1/4 cup walnut pieces (optional)
- Wilt spinach by zapping in the microwave for 10-20 seconds. Spinach will shrink in size and should be easy to stir with other ingredients. If spinach is still too fresh, microwave another 10-20 seconds.
- In a medium bowl, combine spinach, cream cheese, feta cheese, cranberries, green onion and walnuts. Mix well.
- Lay tortillas out on clean, dry surface. Divide mixture even between the two tortillas, and spread evenly over the wrap.
- Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for one hour to make rolls easier to cut.
- At serving time, cut each roll into 7-9 slices. Enjoy!