Summer is heating up, but just because you’re on Keto doesn’t mean you have to give up your favorite cool, sweet treats. Popsicles are a delicious, refreshing snack on a hot day, but if you’re on the Keto diet, you’re going to want to rethink the stand sugary popsicle. Try this low carb, high fat popsicle recipe and stay true to your diet even on scorching summer days.
Blueberry Lemon Popsicles
Makes about 6 popsicles
- 2/3 cup blueberries, rinsed
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/24 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup coconut milk (from the carton)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 20 drops liquid Stevia
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend on high for 20-30 seconds.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds. Place stick in mold and set cover in place.
- Freeze for at lease 3-4 hours or until frozen.
- Run mold under hot water for easier release.
- Dislodge popsicles and eat whenever!
Tip: If you’ll eat within a few days, considering removing all popsicles from mold and store in an air tight freezer bag. That way, you don’t have run the mold under hot water and wait every time you want a popsicle. (If you don’t think you’ll eat them all relatively quickly, it’s best to keep in the mold, since freezer temperatures can fluctuate and leave you with a melted and refrozen block in the zip top bag.)
Also see, Keto Blackberry Smoothie.
Shop blenders, kitchen scales, and fun kitchen gadgets at EverybodyShops.com.