Here’s a fun way to use your roasted red pepper hummus. It’s a great after school snack for kids, or a great appetizer for game day. Serve it with your favorite ranch dressing or a healthier Greek yogurt version. The great part, you can include whatever veggies you have on hand, and it’s sure to still taste delicious. After all, hummus is good for making everything taste amazing.
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Pinwheels
Yields 36 rolls/ Serves 4
- 4 large tortilla wraps (I used spinach flavor)
- 8 tbsp roasted red pepper hummus
- 8 thin slices of your favorite cheese (I used colby jack)
- 8 oz. of turkey, thinly sliced
- 1 cup roasted red pepper slices
- 1/2 cup canned mushrooms
- Lay out the tortillas and spread 2 tbsp hummus over each wrap.
- Divide the turkey into 4 and top each tortilla with meat and two slices of cheese.
- Divide vegetables and lay atop each tortilla as well. Then begin tightly rolling each tortilla so ingredients are rolled on the inside of the pinwheel.
- Slice rolls into 1 inch thick sections. Secure rolls with toothpicks.
- Serve with ranch dip, greek yogurt, or more hummus if you just can’t get enough!
Check here for my homemade red pepper hummus recipe.
Great ingredients and healthy snacks from everybodycravepantry.com — and ALWAYS free shipping.