Popsicles aren’t rocket science. Of course you know they’re just frozen juice, but if you’re saving time and buying the store-bought version, that juice is loaded with extra sugars and artificial dyes. And that’s not even to mention the delicious flavor combinations you’re missing out on.
This blueberry, red grape popsicle recipe makes a healthy summer treat. No unwanted ingredients — just blueberries, grapes, coconut milk, and mint. They’re so good for you, you could even eat one for breakfast!
So grab a handful of fresh grapes and get started. You may never buy the boxed kind again!
Blueberry Grape Mint popsicles
- 1 1/2 cups fresh purple grapes
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup light coconut milk (from the carton)
- 6-7 fresh mint leaves (optional)
- Add all of the ingredients to a high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds (or paper cups if you don’t have a mold), and freeze for at least six hours or overnight.
- To more easily remove popsicles from mold, run under warm water for 10 seconds to loosen, or let sit on counter for about 3 minutes.