Panera Bread doesn’t seem like it would be the place to go if you’re gluten-free, after all, it has “bread” right in the name. But the quick, casual restaurant chain actually has quite a large number of menu options for gluten-free guests.
Of course, in a restaurant where fresh bread is baked daily, there is always the chance for cross contamination, so anyone on a gluten-free diet for medical reasons so inquire further, but those on a less-strict dietary regimen can dig right in to a delicious variety of items.
Here is everything you can order gluten-free at Panera in both categories:
Gluten-free Panera menu items
Just order these straight from the menu. No need to ask for special orders unless otherwise noted.
- Greek salad
- Seasonal Greens Salad
- Fuji Apple Chicken Salad
- Modern Greek Salad with Quinoa
- Southwest Chile Lime Ranch Salad with Chicken
- Green Goddess Cobb Salad with Chicken
- Strawberry Poppyseed Salad with Chicken
- Caesar Salad (must order without croutons)
- Caesar Salad with Chicken (must order without croutons)
- Baja Warm Grain Bowl with Chicken
- Baja Warm Grain Bowl
- Mediterranean Warm Grain Bowl with Chicken
- Mediterranean Warm Grain Bowl
- Autumn Squash Soup
- Baked Potato Soup
- Turkey Chili
- Vegetarian Creamy Tomato Soup (must order without croutons)
- Steel Cut Oatmeal with Apple Chips and Pecans
- Steel Cut Oatmeal with Almonds, Quinoa and Honey (at risk for cross contamination)
- Steel Cut Oatmeal with Strawberries, Pecans and Cinnamon Crunch Topping (at risk for cross contamination)
- Greek Yogurt with Mixed Berries (at risk for cross contamination)
- Triple Chocolate Cookie with Walnuts (at risk for cross contamination)
- Coconut Macaroon
- Tea Lattes
- Espresso Drinks
- Frozen Drinks
- Signature Hot Chocolate with Chocolate Chip Marshmallows
- Orange Juice
- Apple Juice
- Agave Lemonade
- Joia Grapefruit Soda
- Panera Bread Potato Chips
For more information, call your local Panera bread or visit online.
Also see, Vegan-friendly foods you can order at Panera.