Looking for an easy way to feed a crowd this holiday? This delicious recipe makes for a fantastic appetizer or a tasty twist on your classic meatball sandwich.
Turkey meatballs swimming in a sea of cranberry chili sauce is the new must-make recipe of the season. These meatballs are tangy, sweet, and oh-so-addictive! Guests can pick them with toothpicks or plate them for a fancier affair. And the best part? You — you fabulously smart and savvy holiday host — just dump three ingredients into the crock pot, walk away, and about two hours later, you have a hot and hearty snack everyone will love.
Now that’s a happy holiday.
Also try this Warm brie with cranberry jalapeño jam recipe.
Note: I use turkey meatballs since a lot of people shy away from red meat. Plus, the turkey and cranberry combo is obviously a classic. But feel free to use whatever kind of meatballs you would like! It will taste just as delicious.
cranberry crockpot turkey meatballs
- ~26 ounce bag of fully cooked frozen turkey meatballs
- 14-ounces (1 can) of jellied cranberry sauce
- 12-ounces Heinz Chili Sauce (or barbecue sauce if you prefer)
- Add cranberry sauce and chili sauce to crock pot and stir until combined.
- Add frozen meatballs to crock pot and stir until meatballs are coated in sauce.
- Place lid on crock pot. Set on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours, stir once or twice while cooking.
- Serve and enjoy!
Also see, Festive holiday olive wreath appetizer.