Tropical mango, pineapple, chia smoothie
- 1 cup mango chunks (fresh or frozen)
- 1 banana
- 3/4 cup pineapple chunks (fresh or frozen)
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup your favorite milk (I like almond milk here)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup coconut shavings
- 1/2 cup ice (omit if using frozen fruit)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Pour almond milk into blender. Add yogurt, water and chia seeds followed by all fresh or frozen fruit and coconut shavings.
- Blend on medium high or high until all ingredients are well mixed. Watch for consistency and add more water or fruit for desired thickness.
- Top with extras for extra texture and presentation if desired — I used almond slices, more chia seeds and shredded coconut.
- Serve smoothie immediately.