This popular Spanish drink gets a red, white, and blue makeover in this Star-Spangled Sangria recipe. Enjoy this festive drink on the 4th of July or any day this summer when you want something refreshing to sip.
- 2 bottles of Pinot Grigio
- 6 ounces blueberries, rinsed and stems removed
- 6 ounces raspberries, rinsed
- 8 ounces strawberries, rinsed and sliced
- 1 red apple, (1 half chopped, and 1 half cut into stars)
- 4 tbsp Grand Marnier
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- ice (optional)
- Pour wine into a pitcher and add fruit. Let mixture sit in the refrigerator for at least 24 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove from fridge and add in Grand Mariner and sugar. Stir well.
- Serve immediately over ice.