Looking for an easy wintertime treat? These snowman donuts are so easy to make, even the kids can help. They’re a great no-bake dessert for last minute classroom parties or winter get-togethers with friends. Put these cute three-ingredient Snowman Donuts together faster than you can throw a snowball!
Note: You can also use candy corn for noses if you still have some leftover from Halloween. Orange Starbursts can also be cut into triangles for another nose option.
- 1 box or bag of mini powdered donuts
- handful of mini chocolate chips
- orange M&M’s
You might also need:
- skewers (if you just want to make the snowman heads, you can omit this item)
- Remove donuts from their packaging. Skewer 3 donuts per stick and set aside.
- Put 1 orange M&M inside the hole of the first donut on each skewer.
- Place mini chocolate chips point side down into the powered donut to make eyes and mouth. (Recommended 2 for eyes and 5 for mouth). Repeat this step for the first donut on each skewer.