Straight out of the deep blue, sip this cool kids cocktail as you watch things heat up during Shark Week. This fun themed drink is perfect for kids or adults. Feel free to substitute the soda with a lower sugar option like tonic, or throw in a few peach rings or Lifesavers to turn your glass into a full-on ocean scene.
Shark attack kids cocktail
- Sprite or lemon-lime soda
- Blue sports drink (Like Powerade or Gatorade)
- Gummy sharks
- fun straw
- Fill pitcher, bowl, or individual glasses with ice. Then pour in 1/3 Sprite, 1/3 lemonade, and then 1/4 or less blue sports drink (mostly to give it some color).
- Add gummy shark below, in, or above the ice.
- Serve with a fun straw.
- Now get back to Shark Week!