Nothing says “I love you Mom” more than a Bloody Mary and eggs benedict. Or maybe the new spring weather has just put some pep in your step and you’re feeling more energized to actually put on pants before noon. Either way, OpenTable is here to help. The restaurant reservation app has rounded up the top 100 brunch spots for 2018. Nearly 45,000 restaurants were considered based off of 12 million customer reviews. The top restaurants were then sorted into different categories like “great for brunch,” for example.
From California cool brunch spots to which New York dining destinations, the list includes winners from 24 states plus Washington, D.C. California took the most top spots with 19 winning restaurants, followed by New York with 15, D.C. and Pennsylvania, each with nine a piece.
Here are all of the 2018 Best Brunch winners listed by state.
- Beachcomber Cafe – Crystal Cove – Newport Coast, California
- Cafeteria 15L – Sacramento, California
- Catch LA – West Hollywood, California
- Farmhouse at Rogers Gardens – Corona Del Mar, California
- Geoffrey’s Restaurant – Malibu, California
- Gracias Madre – West Hollywood, California
- Great Maple San Diego – San Diego, California
- Greens Restaurant – San Francisco, California
- Las Brisas – Laguna Beach, California
- Maggiano’s – South Coast Plaza – Costa Mesa, California
- Perch LA – Los Angeles, California
- Pump – West Hollywood, California
- Queen Mary Champagne Sunday Brunch – Long Beach, California
- Spencer’s Restaurant – Palm Springs, California
- The Dead Fish – Crockett, California
- The Ivy – West Hollywood, California
- The Majestic Yosemite Hotel – Yosemite Village, California
- The Tropicale – Palm Springs, California
- Town – San Carlos, California
- Bacon Social House – Denver, Colorado
- Ray’s on the River – Sandy Springs, Georgia
- Atchafalaya Restaurant – New Orleans, Louisiana
- Brennan’s – New Orleans, Louisiana
- Willa Jean – New Orleans, Louisiana
- ABC Kitchen – New York, New York
- Balthazar – New York, New York
- Blend on the Water – Long Island City, New York
- Cafe Luxembourg – New York, New York
- Cookshop – New York, New York
- Jane – New York, New York
- Lafayette – New York, New York
- Le Coucou – New York, New York
- Red Rooster Harlem – New York, New York
- Sadelle’s – New York, New York
- Tavern on the Green – New York, New York
- Upland – New York, New York
- X2O Xaviars on the Hudson – Yonkers, New York
- Hau Tree Lanai – Honolulu, Hawaii
- Beatrix – River North – Chicago, Illinois
- Little Goat – Chicago, Illinois
- Meson Sabika – Naperville, Illinois
- Shaw’s Crab House – Chicago – Chicago, Illinois
- Summer House Santa Monica – Chicago, Illinois
- The Clubhouse – Oak Brook – Oak Brook, Illinois
- The Hampton Social – Chicago, Illinois
- The Publican – Chicago, Illinois
- Hell’s Kitchen Minneapolis – Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Lake Elmo Inn – Lake Elmo, Minnesota
- The Copper Hen – Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Giada – The Cromwell – Las Vegas, Nevada
- Bud & Marilyn’s – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Grand Concourse – Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Parc – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Relish – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Talula’s Garden – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Terrain Garden Cafe – Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
- The Dandelion – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Warmdaddy’s – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- White Dog Cafe – Wayne – Wayne, Pennsylvania
- Mere Bulles – Brentwood, Tennessee
- Gertrude’s – Baltimore – Baltimore, Maryland
- Rusty Scupper – Baltimore – Baltimore, Maryland
- The Food Market – Baltimore, Maryland
- Tower Oaks Lodge – Rockville, Maryland
- Woodberry Kitchen – Baltimore, Maryland
- Gandy Dancer – Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Bristol Seafood Grill – Multiple Locations
- Founding Farmers – Multiple Locations
- Mon Ami Gabi – Multiple Locations
- The Smith – Multiple Locations
- Salty’s – Multiple Locations
- Sarabeth’s – Multiple Locations
- Yardbird Southern Table & Bar – Multiple Locations
- Cafe Monte – Charlotte, North Carolina
- Deerpark Restaurant-Biltmore Estate – Asheville, North Carolina
- Print Works Bistro – Greensboro, North Carolina
- Halls Chophouse – Charleston, South Carolina
- High Cotton – Charleston – Charleston, South Carolina
- Magnolias – Charleston, South Carolina
- Farmers & Distillers – Washington, D.C.
- Farmers Fishers Bakers – Washington, D.C.
- Georgia Brown’s – Washington, D.C.
- Le Diplomate – Washington, D.C.
- Old Ebbitt Grill – Washington, D.C.
- Tabard Inn – Washington, D.C.
- The Hamilton – Washington, D.C.
Also see, The world’s best cheese has been named.