The Pomegranate Gin Fizz is perfect for all types of holiday and winter gatherings. It’s seriously crisp and refreshing and makes the perfect Christmas cocktail. This beautifully bright red fizzy drink bursting with juicy arils and aromatic herbs will impress any guest.
Holiday tip: Mix a large pitcher ahead of time and pour over ice as guests arrive.
Pomegranate Gin Fizz
Makes 1 drink
- crushed ice to fill glass
- 1 ounce gin
- 2 ounces pomegranate juice
- club soda to top
- spring of fresh rosemary (for garnish)
- 2 tsp pomegranate arils (seeds)
- Pour gin and pomegranate juice in short whiskey glass. Fill the rest of the glass with crushed ice (almost to the top).
- Sprinkle with arils and garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary.
Also see, A perfect holiday punch recipe.