You’ll win at Christmas Eve when you set this ranch snowman cheeseball on the table. Seriously, cocktail shrimp, who? Everyone will be talking about the cute — and delicious — snowman dip! Plus it’s loaded with turkey bacon, green onions, and tons of flavor, so you know everyone is going to love it!
Ranch Snowman Cheeseball
- 2 (8 ounce) packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 packet of dry ranch seasoning mix (1 ounce)
- 2 cups shredded white cheese (I like white sharp cheddar, but mozzarella works too), divided in 2
- 4 strips turkey bacon, cooked until crispy and then crumbled
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 tsp finely ground fresh black pepper
- 1 small carrot
- 10 whole black peppercorns
- Cooking spray or oil (for greasing hands)
- Serve with: crackers, carrots, celery sticks, broccoli florets, bell pepper strips or anything else you like to dip in delicious ranch cheese!
- In a large bowl, add cream cheese, ranch mix, 1 cup shredded cheese, turkey bacon crumbles, green onions, and black pepper and combine.
- Lay out two pieces of plastic wrap.
- Cover your palms with cooking spray to prevent the cheese from sticking.
- Using your hands, scoop up about 3/4 of the cheese mixture and roll into a ball. Place on one sheet of plastic wrap — this will be the snowman’s base. Repeat with remaining 1/4 of cheese mixture. Roll into ball and place on second sheet of plastic wrap. Wrap cheeseballs with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- Take out of fridge and roll each ball in remaining shredded cheese until well coated. Stack small ball on top of larger ball. Place peppercorns for eyes and buttons. Add small carrot (or cut just a chunk off) for the nose.
- Serve with your choice of veggies and crackers.