Every holiday party needs a pretty drink to pass around. This punch is festive and so delicious — it will be gone in no time.
It’s the holiday season, so splurge on the good stuff — Skip the juice “cocktails” and get 100% cranberry and pineapple juices. Cocktail juices tend to have tons of unnecessary added sweeteners and other flavors.
Also, be sure to keep your liquids cold prior to mixing up this punch. This will keep the ice from melting right away and watering down your punch.
Another tip: use frozen cranberries and lime wedges instead of ice to help keep your drink cool.
A Perfect Christmas Punch
- 3 liters cold ginger ale
- 6 cups cold cranberry juice
- 3 cups cold pineapple juice
- 1 12-ounce bag of fresh or frozen whole cranberries
- 2 limes, thinly sliced
- ice (optional)
- 1 liter of vodka or rum (optional)
- Pour ginger ale, cranberry juice, pineapple juice, and vodka (optional) in large punch bowl or drink dispenser. Mix.
- Add frozen cranberries, ice, and lime slices.
- Serve immediately. Drink within a few hours or ginger ale will go flat.