As the temperature heats up, it’s harder to keep your drink orders to simple, low-calorie black coffee. Those iced drinks with their added sugar, cream and syrups can torpedo your whole day of healthy eating before you even head to work. There are plenty of ice-cold caffeinated drinks you can enjoy without any guilt.
Here are 10 delicious cold Starbucks classics you’ll want to sip all summer long. Just remember to skip the whip and keep your order to the small (tall) size.
- Cold Brew Coffee. Cold brew coffee became all the rage a few years back, but you can benefit from this indulgent tasting, slow-steeped drink. It only has about 5 calories. Add a splash of nonfat milk and you’ll still only sip around 25 calories.
- Iced coffee. An unsweetened or “lightly sweetened” iced coffee will only set you back about 60 calories.
- Iced Skinny Mocha. It seems impossible this delightfully indulgent drink could only be 70 calories, but it’s true!
- Caramel Frappuccino. Order this drink light and get all the taste of the original for just 100 calories.
- Iced Caffe Americano. Two shots of espresso are topped with water and served over ice for a grand total of 10 measly calories. You could have 10 of these and still be under 100 calories — although we seriously don’t recommend that.
- Iced Skinny Vanilla Latte. Enjoy this Starbucks winter classic all summer long for only 60 calories.
- Doubleshot on ice. Or skip the water and splurge with some 2% milk for a creamier taste — it’s still only 70 calories.
- Starbucks Refreshers. Made with real fruit juice and lightly caffeinated, enjoy this splash of summer flavor in Very Berry Hibiscus (60 calories), Cool Lime (45 calories), and Strawberry Acai (80 calories).
- Teavana Shaken Sweet Tea. This summer classic is just sweet enough to satisfy that craving, while setting you back a modest 80 calories.
- Teavana Shaked Iced Tea. Choose from passion tango, classic black tea or green tea. Get them lightly sweetened for a mere 60 calories.